Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the weekend that was aug 1-2: overdue

I woke up to the sound of a very, very bad news: Former President Cory Aquino passed away. My eyes were glued to the ABS-CBN's special TV coverage on her all morning.

Oh well.

It's John's despedida and Geh's birthday! We celebrated by singing our hearts and our lungs out and dancing 'til sanity escape us :) Harharhar! (Actually, it's just me and Geh.) Note: I have a new fave videoke song, Beer by Itchyworms.

We finished around 11 PM, had a good time and good laugh with friends.

More kulit (and love triangle) pictures!






Sunday. Watched TV coverage on Cory. Really, really sad. I didn't catch the whole of Kris's interview on The Buzz, but the latter part of that interview is really heartbreaking. I cried with her.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com