Friday, April 2, 2010

the weekends that were...

February 20-21. Special Saturday because I met with my highschool buddies, Arvie and Ivy, the latter on her Mazda 3 hatchback. Arvie and I just realized how poor we are, hahaha! Ate at Joey Pepperoni's. Just the usual Sunday at home.


February 27-28. A restful Saturday, thank God. Sunday - went to our Ninong Art for his despedida, and then to my prenatal check-up (everything's okay, yes!!!). Now Showing that night: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire :)

March 6-7. Experienced something new this Saturday - weekend market at Salcedo Park with JJ and May. Yum! Yum! Yum! Just the usual Sunday at home. (Ruffa walks out on The Buzz. And so??? Hehehe.)

March 13-14. The usual Saturday. Sunday - my first (and only) time I have solved a Sudoku puzzle, Pacquiao wins over Clottey (the fight is not as exciting as I expected but I'm happy nevertheless), Bea's birthday at Julugan (lotsa' chatting with relatives) and videoke at Island Songs (We Are The World and That's What Friends Are For).

March 20-21. Saturday - attended Mama Jasmin's birthday, had a nice chat with Irvin and his cousins. The usual Sunday :)

March 27-28. Joined Earth Hour! Sunday - went to SM (for our quest for the crib we once saw at a mall), then to my prenatal check-up (thank God everything's okay).

(Usual weekend = books, TV, chat with Ate)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com