Wednesday, November 2, 2011

part 3: what happened to me?

Gosh, it has been ages since my last post. In fact, my baby has not crossed the 1-year old mark when I wrote a post on Father's Day. Now, he's 4 months over that mark! (And still very charming :)!)

7. We celebrated Ate Sette's birthday at Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna last March 26. Late lunch at Conti's, fish feeding, and boating. Passed by Paseo de Sta. Rosa and made a stop at Giligan's Summit Ridge in Tagaytay for dinner.

all boys
waiting to be seated
rian's menu
busog!
day-off :)
boating!
plakda na ang hyper.
8. We celebrated Nanay's April 1 birthday last April 3 at Tagaytay :)

they also celebrated their 47th wedding anniversary last April 14!
9. Meet-up with my Chevron friends last May 30. Thai food + dessert! Indeed, food is one of our friendship's foundation.


at jatujak

1 comments:

jen said...

Hahaha! Korek! I was looking for pictures for Marie's AVP, halos lahat ng pictures natin may table! Hahaha!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com