Sunday, December 6, 2009

11 weeks

Yes, I am back! I've been busy with a lot of workload, which sometimes required me to spend extra hours at the office. I know it's not healthy, my bad. Every day, I wake up and wish it's Saturday so I could stay in bed for a few more minutes or hours. But then the alarm would sound again, and reality sets in. I just pray that God would give me a sign should I need to take a break. And I talk to my baby, too, that she let me know should she feel something terrible.

I've had my first ultrasound two weeks ago, the OB showed me the heartbeat and informed me that the baby's size is just as it should be. I was ecstatic. I'm not sure if I am overreacting. I think, from someone coming from a recent miscarriage, that is a normal reaction.

Procrastination has got its way to me. In my early weeks, I felt sleepy almost every two hours and I'm happy that I've gone past that stage now. And I realize how many blogs are yet to be posted, books to be read, DVDs to be watched.

Pregnancy symptoms? Well, luckily, no morning sickness for me. Fatigue, constipation and heartburn. All products of hormonal changes inside me. And I welcome them.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com