Monday, February 6, 2012

part 4: what happened to me?

What ever happened to me? I got busy. Period. Forgive me, please (eyes ala Puss in Boots)!

It will be hard for me to back track from May of last year up to present, but I will be trying my best to recall the best moments of year 2011.

1. I received a lot of birthday greetings last year, I think I have received more than a hundred from Facebook alone! Rian had a fever, so aside from having Kool-Fever sticked to his forehead, nothing was extraordinary. I got a nice gift from Irvin, though - a Merrell sandals!
happy birthday, nanay!
2. Summer outing at Tanza Oasis!
















3. Family day at Tagaytay :)


4. Rian's 1st Birthday! From sesame seed to a little boy, my baby is growing up so fast. From a helpless infant to a dancing toddler during his birthday, I still can't believe that this little brat brought me pain, but even more joy!

happy birthday, baby!
We had the birthday party a day after his birthday. Suppliers include: Max's Restaurant for the food, venue, party needs; Leyo, Rian's ninong, for the ticket invite and souvenir magnet layout; Jorene, a colleague, for the ticket invites and souvenir magnet; and K Snaps by Kathy for the photo coverage. Our matching Ferrari shirts are from Divilandia :) and our matching Converse Chuck Taylor are from SM hehehe! Mine and Irvin's Chucks have been with us for, I think, five years already. Rian's Chucks is a gift from Nanay, Lola Norma.



photos by K Snaps
5. Leng's balikbayan! Sonya's Garden + Army Navy = happiness!

i love these girls!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com