Sunday, September 28, 2008

the weekend that was sep 13-14: overdue

Saturday. I was not able to join the team bonding last night at Peewee's place. Missed an opportunity to laugh and have fun, how sad.

Anyway, today, Agnes has hired Irvin and me (hired...haha, liked that) to accompany her to the airport. She'll be going to Malaysia for 4 days. So we picked her up, Irvin carried her baggage and off we go. We are nearing the airport, we talked about the sadness that the mere sight of the NAIA's Departure Area brings. Right, that sadness. Been there.

So we picked up Nanay to buy pasalubong for Lola Nita at Amira's Tagaytay. We dropped by the Angels Hills Chapel and it reminded me of our good old days. Hihihi, kilig! Irvin and I have been here before, for a college retreat. He did not know how to smile then, so our pictures at Angels Hills show me with a happy face and him with a blank face looking at anything except for the camera. I argued with him, hehe. :) But now, he knows how to look at the camera and smile.


Before going home, we picked up my computer at Tanza to be set up in Rosario.

Sunday. Rest. Before I face another busy week of SAP, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com