Monday, May 10, 2010

my in my womb experience

We opted to avail of In My Womb's Pearl Package (the cheapest 3D/4D package they have). I had my first scan last April 18 but since my baby is presented in a Frank breech position (and his face is covered by his hands and legs), the doctor had to reschedule me for a rescan to get a clearer view of my baby's face.


April 21. More than 30 minutes of lying uncomfortably on my side. Seeing him twist and turn, frown and smile, cover his face and pick his nose. Here he is:






Almost everyone (including my family, his family, my friends and colleagues, his friends and colleagues, even the doctor) agrees that he looks like Irvin. On the other hand, Irvin disagrees and says that our baby looks like me, but I think he says so just so I would not feel sad hahaha! Me? I'm happy having a little version of Irvin :D

5 comments:

lelila said...

ang tangos ng ilong!!!!

nanay elay said...

hahaha! oo nga, sana ganyan na hanggang lumabas (baka magbago pa e!). actually yan ang basis ng mga tao kaya nila sinasabi na si irvin ang kamukha (o di ba parang hinamak naman ang ilong ko).

peppermayo said...

haha! I can't decide kung sinong kamukha. pero ang cute cute nya! definitely mahiyain cia, mana pareho sa inyo! pero nag pick ng nose?! haha! in private nga naman cia, kayo lang nag peek eh! ;p

Edna said...

How exciting! I am so very very happy for you and family!

nanay elay said...

mae: oo nga e, bata pa lang invaded na ang privacy!

eddy: i'm excited too! (and dead scared, hahaha!)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com