Thursday, June 10, 2010

the weekends that were...

April 3-4. Black Saturday and Easter Sunday. The usual weekend minus the regular Saturday TV shows. Went to SM Rosario to check out some baby stuff.

April 10-11. Went to my high school friend's mother's wake. A sad reason for meeting up with friends whom I haven't seen for a long time but we had a great time chatting.

April 17-18. My father had a stroke last April 12 (please see
my previous post). I stayed at the hospital while Nanay went home and Irvin went to work. Luckily, we were given the green light to go home that day and we were out of the hospital by 6 PM. Tatay and Nanay temporarily stayed at Nanay Medoy's house.

Sunday. We left early for MOA for me to have my 3D ultrasound. While waiting for my turn and buying time, we bought some baby stuff. Cuteness! :) At In My Womb, well, my baby was in a Frank breech position so I had to be scheduled for a rescan (please see
my previous post). But Irvin and I were already satisfied looking at him moving inside my belly.

April 24-25. Outing at Munting Buhangin! Went to Tanza right after lunch but we were able to leave by 4 PM so yes, sunset no more :( We arrived at MB at around 6:45 PM so KAINAN NA! Chika up to 12 MN. We rented a nipa hut with aircon (I was with Hazel, Nana and Enald, Irvin was the security guard on duty so he slept outside).

Sunday. This is it! Sun, sand and sea with Irvin and Kishie :) We left at around 1 PM, stucked with slow traffic going to Tagaytay and had merienda at Yellow Cab.

my fave preggy pic

terrazas de punta fuego as backdrop

bat ako lang ang...erm...voluptuous?

pa-cuteness

May 1-2. Went to SM with Nanay to shop for baby stuff :) Sadly, my credit card limit for installment was not enough to cover my purchases so I had to charge it to straight payment. And then I forgot to divide my purchases into single receipts of 2K so I can avail of free tall Starbucks beverage and Baby Company GC worth 100. Hay, what a loser!

Watched Pilipinas Got Talent that night, Jovit Baldivino is really one talented boy! Woohoo! I will be voting for him at the finals!

Sunday. Chat with Ate. Had my prenatal check-up (thank God everything's okay though he is still in a breech position).

May 8-9. The usual Saturday. Sunday - we accompanied Tatay at SM Supermarket that morning. That night, we accompanied Nana to SM Cinema Rosario. We were supposed to watch Iron Man 2 (for the second time) while Nana watches a Marian-Dingdong movie. But we were already late for Iron Man 2 and I would not watch a Marian-Dingdong movie so Irvin and I ended up at a bench just outside of the movie house talking until we run out of topics to talk about. Har har!

May 15-16. I went with Irvin at Baste, needed to work on something! So while Irvin was on a seminar, I was with my book, paper and pen the whole day. Slept at Tanza because there were some painting jobs done at our house in Rosario. Sunday - worked on a project :)

1 comments:

Joannalyne said...

hi elay! your little angel will come out any time soon... i welcome you to mommyhood!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com