Tuesday, April 29, 2008

the weekend that was apr 26-27

Hay! I don’t like Mondays. I was close to making excuses, but of course I can’t take the guilty feeling hehe. Irvin drove me to the shuttle terminal in his Suzuki Raider 150, we even saw his brother Enald. Irvin will be going to Batangas and will be staying there tonight for their company outing. I will miss him, of course! Perhaps, I would just chat with Nanay until I yawn continuously.

Irvin says they will be going to Blue Coral Beach Resort, somewhere along Laiya, San Juan, Batangas. I remember, it was around February of last year when we (my Chevron colleagues, GL team) had our 1st quarter team bonding there. A night of charades and other parlor games, bluff and other card games, Fundador (for them), videoke and food. The next morning, we enjoyed the sea!

Let me write about my weekend. Even if I had a tiring one, the weekend had been nice. Well, the first part is not nice though. I had a bad Friday night, stayed up until around 3 am of Saturday. Been reading Yes! Magazine when suddenly, I was bitten by the loneliness bug again. It’s April 26 and a month later, my uber cute nephew Clyron will be celebrating his 1st birthday…in Canada. And before that, Ate will be giving birth to my 3rd pamangkin. Irvin caught me sniffing, my eyes are swelling then, so I can’t deny that I’m okay. He hugged me telling me why things happen even if you don’t want them to. I already know that. It’s just that I miss them so much.

Irvin woke me up to tell me he’ll be going to the office, I don’t feel well so I stayed in bed for another hour. I tried to sleep but I can’t, when I went to the bathroom to check myself…lo and behold! My eye bags almost reached my chin! Hehe! Nanay is downstairs waiting for me, my gulay! I can’t afford to let Nanay think that Irvin and I quarreled so I just told her the truth. She has her share of the same sentiment and I saw her cry, so I cried again. Must be more painful to her. Haaay! Kung mayaman lang ako.

Oh-kay, have gotten over it after 1 hour. I washed Irvin’s underwear, semi-cleaned the bathroom, fixed the beddings, uploaded some videos, took a bath and prepared to leave. We (Irvin, Nanay and me) ate at Lydia’s before heading home to Rosario, then to Tanza. I have not spent much time in both homes (naks!) because we have to leave for Nonoy’s despedida. Irvin and I picked up Agnes and Nonoy in Noveleta around 6 pm.

Yahoo! This is the fun part - food, friends and videoke! We - Nonoy, Agnes, Leng, John, Irvin and me - ate at Countryside first before going to Island Songs at Island Cove. Geh followed us there. So there we are, microphone addicts and chicha-lovers, all together. Ang saya-saya! Of course, I did my usual dance routines for entertainment. At siyempre, pityur pityur!

We left Island Cove around 11 pm and were home by 1 am. Before going home, we stopped by a gasoline station. Irvin said to the gasoline boy, “Boss, 150 nga.” I looked up after approximately 10 seconds and I saw the “Sale” meter at 390 and running! I called out Irvin’s attention and he called out the gasoline boy’s attention, stopping the meter at 415. Goodness! The gasoline boy punched 550. Irvin exclaimed, “Pa’no kung wala akong 400?!” Haaay. He took out a 500 peso bill and we received a 100 peso bill change (aba, discounted ng 15). “Kawawa naman baka i-deduct sa sweldo nya.” I agreed. Besides it is Ate Sette’s car.

Sunday, we got up at 11 am. Nothing special today except that I got to watch Van Helsing again! Hugh Jackman is so gwapo! Hehe! We went home to Rosario around 8 pm. Whew, been through a lot of transferring in 2 days!

That’s all. Tsk, Monday na ulit.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com