Monday, May 5, 2008

the weekend that was may 3-4

Yipeee, Sabaday! I was not excited with SM’s 3-Day Sale unlike before when Ate and I would plan to go to this sale days before (Ate’s concern: Neng, sa’n tayo kakain?). Well, probably because I am so broke now and my savings are slipping through my fingertips like water, waaah! Anyway, I still went and I got myself a pair of pants and a blouse and some bonding moments with Nanay. Irvin, with Nana and his brother Enald, went to SM around 2 PM and accompanied me to the supermarket first before looking for some good buys. When we went home around 6 PM, it was raining and some streaks of lightning can be seen. Weirdo talaga ang summer!

It’s so nice to see my two mothers together - Nanay and Nana (my mother-in-law).




That night, we enjoyed the Pyrolympics through our window! Yes, we can see it! Cool! (Photos above were received via email, Pyrolympics 2007.)

Sunday. I have invited Nanay and Tatay to come over so they can see Lex and Clyron via webcam. Well, as expected, the first few moments were dramatic. I can see Tatay cry and his voice broke, “‘Kala ko ba makakausap sila?!” Hehehe! Galit pala. Unfortunately, there was something wrong with the laptop they are using so I just typed whatever Nanay and Tatay are saying and read whatever Ate is typing. Ate says they will buy a Sony Vaio laptop next week so we can talk nonstop. Kakainggit! Oh-kay! We saw Lex and Clyron playing, so happy to see them! And I know, my parents are just as delighted. We also got the chance to thank Ate Irene, Norly’s sister, who sponsored them.

I did some household chores today, naks! I cleaned the bathroom, mopped the rest of the area, washed Irvin’s underwear and ironed our clothes. Wow, parang hindi ako.

Tomorrow is Monday and I have a big week ahead. It’s closing time.

Ooops, I almost forgot! After watching a movie last Thursday (that was May 1) with Agnes and Leng, Irvin and I bought our most awaited pair of Converse Chuck Taylor. High cut for him, low cut for me. Red for both of us, bloody red. Obviously, I skipped the “movie” part because I was not happy with the film, sayang ang 120. Hehehe!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com