Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the weekend that was may 10-11




I started Saturday early, woke up at around 6:30, then fixed the things to be brought home (to Rosario and to Tanza, whew!). We (Leng, Agnes, Irvin and me) were supposed to go to Volet’s today, but due to unavoidable events, we have to cancel it. How sad. To compensate, we had badminton instead! Yey! Sarap talaga ng feeling! Plus, another bonding moment with my friends.

Another yey, Agnes and Leng gave me their advance birthday gift - a pair of Havaianas flip flops! I don’t really like Havaianas, I mean, how can a pair of flip flops be so expensive. Kurips pa naman ako. But I’ll get to like this one, because my friends gave it to me.

Rainy season’s started to declare its presence.

While Irvin bathed his baby Raider, I babysat his niece, Kishie. The toddler is cute and smart, mimicking practically every action I do. I built a house for her, with pillows as walls and door. Then she would call her stuffed toys (siyempre ako ang taga-abot), and one by one they would go through the pillow door. Hehehe, reminds me of Lex. * Sniff *

We watched Pirates 2 and 3 yesterday. Notable movies!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com