Thursday, May 15, 2008

mixed up

It's raining almost every night now and I heard there are already typhoons coming in. Haaay! It's already the 2nd week of May and I have not joined any summer outing! Grrrr! Buti pa si Irvin, nakapag-Blue Coral na. I wished I joined the company outing in Caylabne last April 12-13. Why didn't I join? Because Irvin and I are supposed to join his officemates in Zoobic, which unluckily, did not push through. And then that Volet's outing-turned-badminton.

My only hope now is our 1st quarter team bonding next week in Pagudpod! (Dear God, please don't make it rain. O sige po, kung uulan sana sa gabi na lang.) I'm getting giddy!

Another reason to be giddy is that I'm having a new pamangkin! As Clyron celebrates his 1st birthday, Ate will be giving birth to her new baby. I can still remember the moment when Ate told me she's pregnant, what her fear is that she would not be able to celebrate Clyron's birthday because she will be busy taking care of her newborn. She cried, and I cried, too. Gaya-gaya ako e! Oh well, that's life. And looking at the brighter side, tipid sa handaan kasi isang celebration na lang. Di ba?

Sabi nga ng mga oldies, kapag nanganganak ang babae, nakalagay na ang isang paa nya sa hukay. So even if I am confident that Ate will be delivering her baby safely, she would still need some moral support. And since she's on the other side of the globe, I would just pray for her and her new baby. I have asked Irvin to pray for her, too.

Some senti pics…haaay, nakaka-miss!



Right after my wedding, outing!

Kodakan bago lumisan...

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com