Thursday, May 22, 2008

today, i am 26

Clyron will be celebrating his 1st birthday this coming May 26 and Tatay, several weeks ago, was already busy thinking of what he will prepare for his apo's birthday. And yes, he forgot that mine comes first.

Today I just turned 26. Sweet 26. See, I don't really fuss about my age (at least, not yet) because I don't feel like I'm 26 (I think I have stopped growing old when I turned 18). Only when I see younger people whom I know, when I see them growing up, changing looks, that is when I realize…ay tumatanda na nga ako.

Birthday, for me, is a special time to thank God for all the blessings He has showered upon me. Sometimes I wonder what God would ask of me, in return of all the good things I have - family, husband, career, friends. Yes, I do have hang ups and complaints, but why spend my time dwelling on those things when I have so much blessings to treasure.

I would like to thank those who remembered me at my birthday! (Sana wala akong nakalimutan, kung meron...patawad!)

Via text (as it appears in my inbox) - Grace C, Sister4ever, Hifag, Mavel, J-j, John, Agnes, Arvie, Dinay, Marie, Rjay, Analaine, +639283848486, Andrea, Anne, Peewee, Des, +639279448855, Sarah, Lelie, Rocelle, Deybian, Mitch, - Elay -, Hazel
Via email (as it appears in my inbox) - Aleli, Aileen
Via YM (as it appears in my contacts) - Lheighnie
Via phone call - Nanay, Ate
Via Friendster (as it appears in Friendster) - Rlin, Its_me, Sarah, RyanQueenie, Russ, Mae, Yethut, Karlo Mark, Jonnel
Via personal appearance - Irvin

I had brunch with Nana, Kishie, MJ, Bryann and Irvin at Jollibee. Parang children's party, hehe!

Uber yummy ang lunch ko with the patatim bought by Tatay. He also bought me a cake and a whole roasted chicken (bumabawi ata sa pagkalimot nya). I completed the dinner with Chibugan's pancit malabon! (Though, it would still be happier if the Seaside food trip had been pushed through.)

Today I just turned 26. Today seems like an ordinary day, I noticed. I greeted myself and I cried bitterly. Tomorrow is another day, I will be okay.


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com