Monday, February 2, 2009

the weekend that was jan 23-25: overdue

Friday. After kong mag-CR that morning, I felt weird. I know I'm having signs of UTI again. Well, just in time, because I am scheduled to see a doctor this month to check my kidney stones. I called in sick. And with my Nanay, we went to the hospital, waited until a nurse informed us that the doctor left for an emergency call. I just rested and drank a lot of water. Irvin picked me up for Nana's birthday celebration.

Saturday. Irvin accompanied me to the doctor. 3 months of medication is what I needed, whew! Watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone while ironing clothes. Slept early (yeah, that's true).

Sunday. Woke up early, watched Million Dollar Baby (I cried again!). Chat with Ate. Just the usual Sunday. :)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com