Thursday, June 25, 2009

transformers: revenge of the fallen

Irvin and I watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen last night at SM Bacoor. We were suppose to see it with Agnes and Tristan at MOA but news spread that typhoon Feria will directly hit Manila area that night. So no, don't like the sound of it. SM Bacoor will do (I can feel that Irvin will see the movie again, anyway).


Thanks to the super-fulfilling dinner at Shakeys, Tan! I look forward to meeting you again (and you treating us to dinner again).

The highly anticipated Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen has not failed my expectations regarding the massive explosions and spectacular special effects. Of course, there are the heart-pounding action sequences and a few laugh-out-loud moments, and the Autobots and Decepticons in a seemingly unending battle. This movie is bigger and louder. It has little story (and confusing, too…but I think that's just me), intended for the simple-minded (like me!). Well, what I want to say is that I don't really care, it's Transformers…a thought-provoking plot is not a necessity :)

The movie is long (too long I think) but is still fun, entertaining and dazzling. It is, for me, worth watching.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com