Thursday, June 11, 2009

the weekend that was may 29-31: overdue

Hay, it's one of those nights again. I had a hard time commuting on the way home on Thursday night. Grrr!


Friday. I took a leave to attend to a highschool friend's wedding. My berks Mavel is one of the bridesmaids. We were not able to go to the reception because it was already raining that time and Irvin doesn't feel well. Congratulations, Ai and Rio!

Went home to Rosario that night.

Saturday. Morning briskwalking with Irvin at Island Cove. I realized I miss mornings like this. It was raining so Irvin stayed until after lunch. Early to bed, around 9:30 PM (unbelievable but true).

Sunday. Early to rise, around 5 AM. Morning briskwalking did not push through because of the weather. Can't go back to sleep so I did some marathon reading. Irvin came before lunchtime. Chat with Ate. Irvin gets and enjoys a 2-hour massage from our local masseuse :) Early to bed again.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com