Sunday, May 31, 2009

the day i turned 27

I just celebrated my 27th birthday last May 21. It's not that I am denying my age but I really don't feel like any older than being 20.

I had a normal working day except that I left early just to avoid the rush hour. Irvin's plan is to take me out for dinner but I don't feel like being prim and proper that evening so I asked him if we could go to Island Cove instead for a bowling match and a videoke session (this would be my 3rd videoke session in a week!).

We found out that Island Cove's Sport Center was not operational anymore :( So we just went to Island Songs and sang our hearts and lungs and all other internal organs we have out. 3 hours of non-stop eating and singing, winner!

Thanks to those who remembered my birthday and sent their wishes -

Via Friendster: Rozen, Sarahngets, Ate Carla, Cheche, Ate Sarah
Via Facebook: Kohleen, April, Abby, Anne, Ruffy, Liza, Russ, Dulce, Kathy, Joyce, Ate Jo, Sol, Mae, Shey
Via text: Ivy, Mavel, Jen Joyce, Leng, JJ, Dinay, Marie, Hips, Agnes, Ate, Sarahngets, Debbie, Ate Beth, Jelly
Via email: Josette
Via communicator: Matt, Karlo, Ivan
Via phone call: Ate, Nanay
Personal: Joy, Mike, Lemuel, Bell, JJ, Mel, Ms. Che, Grace, Khai, Aila, Ruffy

(Sorry if I forgot anyone, memory gap, you know.)

And to my Chevron friends - JJ, Marie and Grace (and myself, hehehe), thank you for the gifts! Mwaaah!



And to Irvin, for the Twilight Saga collection. :)

1 comments:

peppermayo said...

wow! winner ang gift ni papa irvin! one thousand pogi points!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com