Wednesday, May 20, 2009

backlogs!

Backlogs and flashbacks!

1. Marie's birthday celebration last February 19. Seaside Macapagal + Café Breton!

2. Ate Lois' wedding last March 3. (I'm so happy to be reunited with my photographers again, ang kukulit!) Ate Lois is now pregnant! :)

3. My highschool friends Mavel and Orlyn visited me at home last April 8. We had lots of catching up to do so we had an afternoon full of nonstop talking and laughter. It's good to see them again.

4. Ordered pop-up invitations and personalized tumbler from Business Shoppe. Goodies were okay but we had glitches regarding the delivery that Irvin and I had to go to Makati Shang to pick up the invitation, on Maundy Thursday morning!



5. One thing which kept me busy is to shop for my Ate and pack things and make sure our package doesn't reach 21 kilos. Whew! I liked the shoes I bought for them!



6. I tried cooking while I was on vacay. One time, I tried preparing chicken curry. Delicious (naman daw)!
7. I am so happy that Manny Pacquiao won against Ricky Hatton. One of the few moments that I could say I'm proud to be Pinoy!

8. Against Irvin's will, I attended a short training, a short team meeting and a hearty team dinner with my teammates last May 4, one week before I officially go to work. I had a great time with them! (Tony Roma's + Haagen Dazs!)
9. Sari-saring trip!

Corporate Look Day - January 19
Red Day - February 13
Green Day (wala ako) - April 17
Pink Day - May 15
10. Workstation upgrade activities - packing and unpacking! Goodbye old WS!

4 comments:

lelila said...

uy ang galing ng lagayan ng tumbler. teka, kala ko ba ang theme, CARS? haha

nanay elay said...

naku, iniba na namin to give emphasis sa baptism rather than the birthday :) ngkaprob lang kami sa delivery, delayed sila lagi...

lelila said...

ay ganun. di ata kase sila manila-based eh. clark ata sila? pero maganda naman talaga quality?

nanay elay said...

dalawa 'yung office nila, isa sa pampanga nga yata and isa sa marikina. (tsaka di 'yun excuse para ma-late sila, kasi nag-commit sila sa delivery date pero na-late pa din.) okey naman ang quality, pati tarpaulin sa kanila din kami nagpagawa e :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com