Wednesday, July 8, 2009

some of life's paradox

Sad


I was in a state of shock when my colleague-friend sent me a text message about Michael Jackson's death on June 26 morning.

Is that true? Or could it be another hoax?

When I got to the office, I immediately did a research. Yes, it was true.

Well, I am not a super big fan of Michael Jackson, but I am a fan. I have a CD and DVD of Michael Jackson Number Ones and a few songs I've downloaded from the web. In one of my earlier posts, I said that I was memorizing Michael Jackson's song lyrics when I was on maternity leave. I always say to myself that if his concert tour would bring him back to the Philippines, I would definitely watch it.

His greatness as an entertainer can never be questioned. And he will always fascinate me with his emotive songs and distinct moves.

May he rest in peace.

Addendum: I just read a news about Michael Jackson's memorial service, if I get to watch it, I'm sure to cry.

Happy

I got a hold of Pugad Baboy 21 last June 26 at National Bookstore Glorietta. Finished reading it that same day (despite Irvin's reminder that I need to sleep early because of our team bonding the next day, hehe).












Hello

Our team leader got back last July 1 from her 3-week Europe tour. We got a magnet and a keychain and chocolates for our pasalubong. Yipeee!



Goodbye

As I will be moving to a new team, my teammates gave me their farewell gift last July 1. *Sigh* I'll miss them, that's for sure. (Why pillow? Because I'll be moving to a team where WD5 is so toxic that there might be times I would need to sleep in the office.)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com