Saturday, September 12, 2009

the weekend that was aug 21-23: overdue

Friday. Thank God it's holiday! This is one of the rare opportunities that I get to take advantage of holidays so I made this day a memorable one.


Paula will be working abroad and will not be back until after 2 years. She still has a week-long stay here in the Philippines so I grabbed the chance to be with her. I asked if she want us to have lunch at Tagaytay or if she prefers to watch Harry Potter 6, knowing that she still haven't watched it. She favors Harry Potter so Harry Potter it is!

We had lunch at Aveneto and went straight to IMAX after. This is a first for all of us.
We had a great time together. Old friends are really as precious as gold. Love you, Hips!

I had a usual Saturday - reading, ironing clothes, TV.

Sunday. Irvin, Agnes and I were off to Robinson's Imus early to watch And I Love You So (Bea Alonzo, Sam Milby and Derek Ramsay from Star Cinema). This is my second time to watch the movie, the first time was with my teammates last Wednesday. I enjoyed the movie so I don't have any uncertainties watching it again.

That afternoon, Nana, Enald and Hazel and Irvin and I attended Yuan's birthday at Amaya. We had real quality family time.

That evening, we Irvin and I accompanied Enald and Hazel to Cavite City to check out the laptop being sold by a friend. We went home with the Toshiba laptop. Good for you, Hazel!

Whew! This had been a eventful weekend :)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com