Tuesday, September 29, 2009

backlogs!

1. Warning: super late post-birthday post (OMG, what happened to me?! *Sigh*) Thanks to my now ex-teammates (Bo Sanchez's books) and my friend Agnes (an Esprit bag) for the gifts.

2. I attended the SGV Alumni Homecoming last July 20, together with my then teammates Mike (from Tax) and Lems (from Cebu branch). We had a great time, enjoying the food and each others' company and picturetaking. We had an opportunity to pose with (THE) Mr. Wash Sycip and I had a few minutes with my boss, Boss JAF.


3. Last August 3, as Mrs. President Cory Aquino's remains were being transferred from La Salle Greenhills to Manila Cathedral, the cortege passed by Ayala Avenue. The nationalism in us urged us to go out of our building and pay our last respect to her. Never mind the heat and the crowd, we were thankful to be a small part of the Philippine history.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com