Saturday, October 3, 2009

the weekend that was sep 19-20: overdue

Last night, I went home having a real bad case of sore throat. So bad I was not able to talk for a few hours and that is soooo difficult for me. Luckily, Nanay is in her kwento mode so I just listened to her.

Saturday. Still has slight fever. My brother-in-law called and told us that we are going to Enchanted Kingdom tomorrow. I just spent the whole day lying in the bed, reading and watching TV. Bad news: my desktop crashed. Waaah!

Sunday. I am already missing my 3.5 year old-desktop, I have no other means to chat with my sister and see my pamangkins. Sigh.

Oh well, yeah, Enchanted Kingdom. We left home at around 3 PM, so yes, that is already late. We only have few pictures and few rides (The Grand Carousel, Flying Fiesta, Wheel of Fate - my first, Rialto, Flying Fiesta - again). We missed the fireworks because we are already inside the Rialto theater then. So sad that I was not able to have my Roller Skater and Rio Grande Rapids moments. Plus, I was looking forward to conquering my fear of Space Shuttle but unfortunately, the ride was closed. Till next time! (I will post the pictures in another post.)

Before going home, we dined at RSM restaurant at Tagaytay. Yum yum!


May nagpapa-cute... :P

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com