Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the weekend that was dec 27-28

I've been procrastinating for the past weeks so for this weekend, since I'm in the mood, I did a lot of photo uploading and web browsing. I also got the chance to watch Kung Fu Panda, and I liked it a lot (it's now one of my favorites!). I don't have much to say about this weekend except that I rested well (well, not really well...) in preparation for the coming year end closing. Did some updating of my other spaces in the cyberworld and some reading.

Early morning of Sunday when we received the good news from Ate, they have already received the package and they liked everything we sent. And I quote: "Natanggap namin lahat. Walang labis, walang kulang...Sad ako kasi 6 Yes! lang ung magz (Haller, ambigat kaya nyan!)...At ang mga padala nyo, kagaganda! Kahit magbayad ako sa 'yo ng 50K, sulit! (Uhm, sige...kung mapilit ka...)...Lahat ay perfecto, thank you! (Siyempre, ako pah!)...Basta lahat maganda...Maayos at maganda lahat ng bili nyo...Sa dami ng pa-thank you ko at papuri, di na ba libre 'yun lahat? (50K remember?)"

1 comments:

walkonred said...

wow! bongga ang padala mo elay at worth 50k ang palit! pwede din ako padala?! mdami ako YES dito! hahaha

happy new year!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com