Sunday, December 7, 2008

the weekend that was nov 15-16: overdue

Friday night. It's Irvin's (and Kuya Allan's) birthday celebration so I decided to sleep at my parents'. I was home early (I mean early than the usual) but my parents are already asleep. Nanay woke up to accompany me while I prepare my bed. Got the chance to read before I sleep :)


Saturday. Woke up at around 8 AM, started chatting with Nanay and Tatay while surfing the net. Irvin came at around 12 NN (again, just in time for lunch) and we left the house at around 3 PM. We waited for Ate Sette to come home at we left for Tagaytay at 5 PM. We dined at Leslie's - bulalo special, deep fried chicken, laing, chopsuey, inihaw na liempo, and crabs. Yummy, as in! Starbucks c/o Ate Sette afterwards. (Thanksgiving daw and Bake and Churn's 1st monthsary...hehehe!) Happy birthday to Irvin and happy anniversary to us.

We woke up early, supposedly to go home early, but we enjoyed the Sunday morning so much that we decided to stay for a couple more hours. We then left their house and went to ours. We got the chance to chat with my Ate, Lex is not really in the mood, but Clyron is making pasikat. (He knows belat and ba-bye already - talented!) We've had pata tim for lunch and Irvin left. He had to attend to his baby while I did some stuff - get manicure, Facebook, Friendster, blogging, bloghopping, blah blah. Irvin picked me up (again!) to go to the wake of his officemate's (our Ninong) sister's wake.

We were home at around 8 PM, I still worked that night. Hay! I miss non-working weekends. Really!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com