Thursday, February 18, 2010

baby vaio

January 18, 2010 is the day my Ate made one of my dreams come true.


Life has been sweet to me, not because I received a laptop but because I have a sister :)

"She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child." - Barbara Alpert

3 comments:

peppermayo said...

Wow...

(pause)

wow!!!

Edna said...

Very Nice :)

nanay elay said...

thanks girls! i`m just so lucky to have a very generous sister :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com