Saturday, February 27, 2010

the weekends that were...

January 9-10. Since I stayed at my parent’s during the weekdays, sa in-laws ko naman ako ng weekends. Sinundo ako ni Irvin ng Saturday night sa amin after ng basketball game nya. Started with Harry Potter!

January 16-17. Dahil tapos na ako sa Harry Potter 1 and 2, siyempre ‘yan ang Now Showing sa kwarto namin. First time ko din napanood ang Up, ang cute! Favorite ko si Alpha Dog :P Since we did not have the chance to go on a date last January 14 (our 10th anniversary, yiheee!) and since bawal din naman sa akin ang long walks, we settled to drop by Angels Hills Chapel and have dinner at Bag of Beans Tagaytay. Nakahiga ako the whole travel, hehe, spoiled! Anyway, disappointing ang experience namin sa Bag of Beans. First, ‘yung first 2 orders ni Irvin ay hindi available. Second, ang tagal bago nai-serve! Third, ang tagal bago naibigay ung bill! Kainis, grrr! Okey lang sana ‘yung food, although for me e medyo pricey dahil hindi naman extraordinary ‘yung sarap.

January 23-24. It’s my MIL’s birthday! Dinner at Anak ng Seaside Tagaytay (and yep, Tagaytay again). Then dessert at Café Breton, yum yum yum! Sunday is a rest day kasi papasok na ako ng Monday.

Ituro Mo! Iluto Ko!

Sa Cliffhouse.

Me and my MIL.


Nanay and Tatay.

Nanay, Tatay and Ate.

January 30-31. Sayang, I was not able to attend our team’s Family Day :( I just stayed at home at rested. It was Nanay Medoy’s house blessing come Sunday, ninang ako (ng bahay).

February 6-7. A restful weekend after a tiring closing week. Agnes, Leng and I were on video conference, happiNESs! Spent the night watching the final week of May Bukas Pa, and yes, I cried a lot! Sunday - bid Lola Nita a bon voyage and watched Irvin’s basketball game :)

February 13-14. We went to MOA right after lunch. Since we still have 2 hours to roam around while waiting for my schedule at In My Womb, we watched Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. We’re quite disappointed. (Later I found out from an officemate that there are relevant details from the book that are missing in the movie.)Then, we proceeded to In My Womb for my ultrasound. Please see my previous post.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com