Monday, February 22, 2010

nanay's (and tatay's) boy

February 13, 2010, 8:10 PM. After waiting for an hour, it was my turn at In My Womb Ultrasound Center. I availed a fetal biometry with gender determination in 2D. Honestly, I was really nervous because it is not just knowing if we are having a baby boy or a baby girl, it is also a chance to get a glimpse of the overall status of the baby. I did not pray for a baby boy or a baby girl, I prayed for a healthy and a normal baby. (But I guess I needed a more advanced procedure called congenital anomaly scan in order to assess the baby’s health in detail.)

The baby is generally okay, fairly big by a week for his age :) I am one happy Nanay!

After much prodding and shaking, it showed. We’re having a baby boy! You guessed it, Irvin cannot wipe the smile off his face. He was singing “Father and Son” on our way home.

3 comments:

Joannalyne said...

congrats elay! weeee!

peppermayo said...

Weeee! Congrats ulet! ;p

nanay elay said...

salamat sa inyong lahat! bow!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com