Wednesday, February 3, 2010

the weekends that were...

November 28-29. Needed to work that Saturday to make up for the times I was on leave. Sunday, my usual rest day.

December 5-6. Had breakfast at McDo Cavite City (heavy traffic encountered due to Efren Penaflorida parade), went to the office (reworked the manufacturing program I have been doing for 3 days, but I still thank God that I discovered my error before Monday), supposed to go to a bazaar at SMX but we can’t find a parking space.

December 12-13. Saturday is rest day (after a very eventful and tiring month-end closing). Sunday, attended the christening of my inaanak Chloi (by my cousin Ate Andrea).

December 19-20. Saturday, had my laboratory tests (urinalysis, CBC and hepatitis screening) at Divine Grace, dropped by SM Bacoor, attended Xian’s christening (by Irvin’s cousin Erik) and went to Tagaytay for a date at Yellow Cab (yiheee!). Sunday is Ate’s birthday! We had lunch at Mang Inasal at SM Rosario then dropped by Nanay Medoy’s house for some chikahan.

December 26-27. Saturday, rest day and Christmas chat with Ate. Sunday, had dinner with Leng and Nes (and Tan) at Gumbo, MOA. Happiness! Miss Sarah and Mhay!

January 2-3. Saturday, rest day and New Year chat with Ate. Sunday, check up with Dra. Jamir. Sad. Please see my previous post.


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com