Friday, April 3, 2009

birthday tag from hips and memae

The Rules


1. Make a list of what you want for your birthday.
2. The list should be 10 numbers.
3. Include the image of this award on your post.
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.


Got this tag from my Hifag Pau and Memae. Apologies for posting this just now, but better late than later, right? * wink *

I was born on May 21, 1982 and my birthday wishes are...hmmm...

1. Good health and more blessings for my family, my husband's family, my friends and my friends' families.
2. Plane tickets for my Ate's family in Canada (I miss them so much).
3. A baby on the way...hehehe! (Try and try...)
4. Another fruitful year for me at work.
5. Out-of-town and out-of-the-country trips (kahit tipid mode).
6. Digital SLR camera (why not?!) and laptop!
7. Cellphone (I think my almost 5-year old phone needs replacement, it's already in the Nokia archive...)!
8. More savings and less expenses.
9. Reunion with my SGV, college and highschool friends :)
10. And world peace. Bow.

I'm tagging JJ and Sol. (Sorry for breaking the rule but I don't have much blogging friends, hehe.)

edited: 04/04/2009 8:05 PM (mali ang numbering... :P)

2 comments:

peppermayo said...

you're definitely back! and we're glad...uhm, number 8 there seems to negate the others, but hey, a girl can dream!
and your birthday is coming soon! extra early, happy birthday wishes to you! mwah!

nanay elay said...

haha, oo nga...napansin ko din. yaan mo, kunyari pwede un!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com