Wednesday, August 6, 2008

just in time

This (lonely) Agot Isidro song has been playing on my mind for like a week now. I know I badly need some cheering up and a good laugh...

Don't know how to mend my broken heart
Guess I couldn't be so smart
So I called on You
And Your love have seen me through
You know in my life
I have always been afraid
Crying at my own mistakes
'Though I know You are a shoulder I can lean on
When I'm hopeless and in times of desperation
And when I come to reach a point when I'm about to lose my mind
You were there for me just in time
Lord, I need Your love
I need You by my side
I know You are a shoulder I can lean on
When I'm hopeless and in times of desperation
When I come to reach a point when I'm about to lose my mind
You were there for me just in time
You were there for me, came and set me free
Now you're here with me just in time

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com