Sunday, August 3, 2008

the weekend that was aug 2-3

I started the morning early, packing things and some net surfing. I spent most of my morning chatting with Ate and Norly and Ate Irene and the kids. Missed them again!

We went home to Tanza first, borrowed Ate Sette's car, then to Rosario, ate lunch, then we picked up the balikbayan box from Ate's in-laws. Yahoo! There were lots of goodies, yum yum! Plus 3 sandals and a Roots bag for me. Ganito pala feeling ng may kapatid sa ibang bansa! Hmmmm…amoy isteytsayd ang bahay namin na sa sandaling oras e nagmukhang tindahan ng PX goods! Nanay and Tatay were more excited than I am. I recalled Tatay saying, "First time kasing may magpapadala na sariling kadugo ko e…" O ha!


We packed things from Cavite loaded to the car and unloaded them in Rosario. Then we went to Tanza to stay there until Sunday. Whew!

Sunday. I was up by 10. The usual Sunday - lunch, dvd, sleep, tv, Kishie, sleep. Nice weekend!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com