Monday, August 25, 2008

the weekend that was aug 23-25

I started Saturday early. 8:30 AM pa lang, namalantsa na ko until afternoon. Irvin and I took a nap, then prepared for going home at Tanza right after dinner. But then the rain held us up for a couple of hours, and we left. I spent the night in front of my computer, customizing my blogsite, playing with Kishie and watching a GMA documentary, "Batang Kalabaw."


It's just the usual Sunday with the Estacions - food and TV. But that morning, aba nasa reminiscing mode 'ata kami! We ran through some of his memorable things like cards from friends and exes, but mostly from me (who else?!). I did not read all of them, it might take me a whole week to finish it. I just browsed through them, laughed and joked around.
Later that evening, Irvin and I went to Tagaytay for a date, nax! There's nothing to celebrate, really. We just want to spend some time off with our families and have quality time. It's already late so we just ate at Teriyaki Boy and had coffee at Starbucks. We saw there Panky, a 1st season PDA scholar. (Sayang, sana andun din si Jay-R, hehehe!) Irvin dropped me off at my parents since I need to be up early the next morning.


Notice my Mi Amore, laging pa-cute. Ako cute na lagi, hahaha!

Today, Monday, is Mama Jun's 40 days. Nanay and I left the house at around 5 AM to attend a mass at 6 AM. Antok na antok ako habang nasa biyahe. We arrived in Naic just in time for the mass. After, I helped with preparing the pancit luglog to be distributed to relatives. Irvin picked me up before lunch, dropped me off at my parents (I am telling you, nakakapagod ang madaming bahay!) to wash Irvin's underwear, laughed out with Tatay over Wowowee. Irvin picked me up again, with Kishie, to go to SM along with Nana, Enald and Ate Sette.

Ayan ang long weekend ko. Long na, bitin pa!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com