Thursday, July 31, 2008

it rained, it poured, and i got a massage

I felt low throughout the day. Is it because of the gloomy weather? Maybe.

I left the office at around 7 PM. There was a long line waiting for the shuttle going to SM so I decided this maybe a good chance to stretch a bit (RCBC Plaza to SM Makati is some 20 minutes walk). I just noticed, it seemed the whole of Ayala Avenue is crowded with people waiting for a ride home. I wondered, what happened? So there I was, walking in my kikay yet stiff sandals, passing several people, buildings, malls and escalators. When I got to the terminal, I almost got lost in the huge crowd of irritated and impatient people waiting for shuttle services. No, I won't be one of them. I turned and headed back to SM, then Glorietta, then Landmark, then stayed at Powerbooks Greenbelt. I called up Irvin, told him I will be late. He was worried about me but I assured him that there is no need for that. Why? Because I'm in one of the coolest places in the area!

He shared the news - flooded streets in the metro because of the heavy rain this afternoon. That is the culprit.

I left Powerbooks at around 9 PM and was home by 11:30. I was tired, hungry and sleepy. My feet hurt and my legs are cramped. Irvin sensed I'm in a don't-talk-to-me mood. He waited until I'm okay, then we ate dinner slash midnight snack together.

And yes, I got a free massage from Irvin! Ah, I'm starting to fall in love with this guy! :P

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com