Monday, July 7, 2008

the weekend that was jul 5-6

A happy and restful weekend this time.


We've been sleeping in my in-laws' house since Wednesday so I asked the cutey hubby if we can stay at our place in the weekend. I played with Kishie first before going home at my parents' where Irvin and I met for lunch. We stayed there until 5 PM, attended the mass, and went to Cavite City. Got loads of chores to do!

Sunday. Still got some chores to do but needed to put some of those off til sometime. Nanay and Tatay are coming so we can chat with my Ate and see my pamangkins. Lex just had a haircut and Clyron had nothing to say except "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Lex (as their mic echoes): Who said that?!
Lex (as Irvin and I makes faces): Eeeh, bakit kayo funny faces?
Lex (as Nanay and Tatay are leaving): Wait for me, wait for me!

(Oops, which reminds me to post their new pix in my Multiply site.)

We were planning to hunt for some setting with a Caltex logo worthy to qualify for Caltex's photo contest called Shooting Stars. This is what I got - may not be worthy to join the contest, but is perfect to be posted here.

We ended up munching fishballs and popcorn, strolling around the city, and buying santol at the public market. Hey, I realized it's been a while since I've eaten fish balls, the street "tusok tusok" style. And who says people my age eat fishballs only from Odd Balls?

Elay: Grabe Vin, ang sarap ng cholera!
Irvin: Sinabi mo pah!

I think I've got plenty of rest this weekend, hope it's enough to get me through the week. It's closing time again.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com