Monday, July 21, 2008

the weekend that was jul 19-20

We slept at my parents' last Friday. Saturday, while Irvin is in the office, I busied myself by chatting with Nanay and Tatay. Uber sa sarap ang requested kong lunch prepared by Nanay (pinakbet at pritong albakora), but I got to control myself because I have to wait for Irvin. He came around 1 PM and we enjoyed a satisfying lunch. We went to SM that afternoon, with Nana and Enald. Got to pay my Ate's Citibank bill, have Kuya Bong's car washed, get our wedding portrait at Dreamline (thanks Ms. Em!). We ate at KR with Hazel and went home. Irvin and Nana accompanied me to my parents' where I will sleep (and ironed clothes, and…). Irvin went home to Tanza. (I miss him but I got tons of chores to do so I just let him bond with his brother and cousin slash bestfriend McLee.)

Sunday. Tatay asked Nanay to cook pansit luglog, he knows my in-laws enjoyed it so much the last time. Irvin picked me up at around 10 AM and we accompanied Nanay and Ate Nelia (my mother's sister-in-law) to Naic. Then we went home to Tanza. After having a share of the yummy pansit luglog, we went to SM to exchange some goods we bought yesterday. Got myself 2 new pieces from Arrow (sale itoh, oki?). Irvin and I had lunch at KFC and then, siesta.

Inasmuch as I wanted to watch the replay of Miss Universe 2008, I need to grab some sleep! Zzzz...

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com