Monday, July 28, 2008

the weekend that was jul 25-28

Have you noticed? I just had a looooong weekend, 4 days it is.

I took a VL last Friday to accompany Nanay to Naic for Mama Jun's pa-siyam. I was unable to get up early, because of the rain perhaps. I left with Irvin, him going to office and me to Rosario. I did some scrapbooking stuff for Lex's and Clyron's album. Then, I went to Naic right after lunch. I had a nice bonding moment with my cousins. I spent the night ironing clothes and chatting with Nanay.

Saturday morning, I woke up early. (Just wondering, why can't I wake up early during work days?!) Did some chatting and washing and taste testing. We went home to Tanza to borrow Ate Sette's car and watch The Dark Knight with Agnes. Wahoo! The heavy rain did not stop us from grabbing a premiere seat. What can I say about the movie? Awesome! I love Heath Ledger as Joker, you'll hate him! Haha! I love the "You complete me…" part the most. We dined at Avenetto.

Sunday is a rest day for us, yes!

I took an emergency leave today because Irvin is not feeling well. He was having some stomach problems which he cannot explain. I have never seen him so bothered so I took a day off from work, did some cooking (rice cooking and frying, that's all I can do), and watched after him.

Haaay. Life.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com