Monday, July 14, 2008

the weekend that was jul 12-13

I'm excited, this is the first time I'll go to a spa! And what's more exciting? I'm taking Irvin with me!


If you know me, you should know spa and parlor are not my type of places and pampering myself is not my thing. (I can go on a whole day without combing my hair! Promise!) But a friend-colleague has availed of the Fitness First spa package and I said to myself, I'll just try it for fun and for the experience. I dragged Irvin with me so he could be relaxed.

We were at the Fitness First around 4 PM, we missed the steam bath because we were late hehe. Sayang! Anyway, we were guided to a couple's room and waited for the instructions (take off your clothes or lie down). It's our first time, remember?! There we had 2-hour relaxation with hair spa, body scrub, quick shower and full body massage. Wow, rapsa!



We, then went to MOA to watch Wanted but hey! The schedule is 11:30 AM and 2 PM only, my goolay! We just filled our appetite at Tempura. We were home by around 10 PM.

Sunday. I woke up at around 12 NN (oo nakakahiya talaga!). Maybe my subconcious mind is taking its revenge against the many nights of insufficient sleep (huuu, excuses excuses!) Watched Spiderman 2 for the nth time. We were home at Cavite City around 9 PM. Good thing I was done ironing since last week. :)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com