Monday, October 6, 2008

the weekend that was oct 4-5

I planned to make my weekend as meaningful as possible (could be the last non-working weekend I'll have in the coming days).


Saturday. Irvin dropped me off at our house on his way to work. And then it began…the nonstop chika with my Nanay (most of the chika is about my Tatay's tantrums) and my Tatay's moodswings. But lo and behold, Tatay's sky changed from gray cloudy to clear blue upon hearing Lex's voice. Ate and I (and Nanay and Tatay) had a chat for more or less two hours. That afternoon, we went to Nanay Areng's birthday. It's my usual Saturday night minus Sports Unlimited - ironing clothes, chatting with Nanay, net surfing, blogging, blog-hopping, updating my Multiply.

And one of the best moments of today is I get the chance to chat with my very good friend Nonoy. I miss you, Noy! Mwaaah!

Sunday. Had a chat with Ate (she really can't get enough of the chika) and my non-biological hipag who I also miss, Paula. Ate showed me their new 40" Sony Bravia LCD TV (yeah, she's bragging...sshhhh). And it came with a free home theater system. Now that's cool!

That afternoon, I prepared for another bonding time with my SGV friends, Agnes and Leng. Leng will be going abroad soon so we set this meeting up to bond with each other.

We ate at Carlo's Pizza (pizza, pasta and appetizer), had picturetaking (care of Mi Amore, salamat!), Starbucks (coffee, frappe and cake). And of course, chika every now and then! (Ooops, just revealed a very juicy item to Leng, har har!)




Well, it would take time before I upload all of the pictures in my Multiply so 'yan na lang muna. I also am contemplating on updating my Facebook account...hmmm...let me think about it.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com