Saturday, October 4, 2008

the weekend that was sep 27-28: overdue

Quite a normal weekend for me, congratulations!

I woke up at around 10:45 AM, Irvin went to the office while I dreamt of candyland and enchanted forests and fairy tales. I think we came home at about 4 AM so he let me get some rest and sleep. I was texting him when I felt my boxed up world shake. Is it an earthquake or do I need more sleep? I texted Irvin and went outside. His text confirmed that an earthquake did occur. He fetched me from their house to bring me to ours and have lunch. And then I let him go home. My mother understood how tiring my week was so she did not let me iron clothes, yehey! I slept, surfed the net, slept (again), watched TV, slept (oo nga).

Sunday mornings are one of the best times of the week. We chatted with Ate and Norly and Lex with the 2 boys. Right after lunch, we went to SM with Nanay and Tatay and ate at Lydia's before going home. :)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com