Thursday, June 19, 2008

baboosh, john!


We watched Narnia: Prince Caspian last Wednesday, we were supposedly a big group, with the SGVeans and ex-SGVeans, me and Agnes, and of course, non-SGVean Irvin. We got separated and I ended up with Leng and Irvin only, I didn’t get enough chance to talk to John. I also won’t be able to join them in their videoke session tomorrow (matagal na ‘yung last concert ko).

I still remember my first day in SGV, John attended to me like he knew me. I joined him in my first assignment. And even when I was on my own, I still depended on him for so many things - cash flow statements, tax computations, etcetera etcetera. He was one of my mentors.

He will be leaving on Sunday for Saudi Arabia. I know our friend Leli will take care of him. God bless, John! Hope to see you next year! Videoke tayo!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com