Monday, June 23, 2008

the weekend that was jun 21-22

Yesterday, I was on SL. Irvin accompanied me to the doctor because I've been having some weird feelings lately (FYI: not pregrancy related feelings, oki?). Late that night, Irvin accompanied me to the office so I can pick up my laptop and be able to work at home. Upon checking my email, I discovered that I have not yet received a piece of info I need from HR. It ruined my weekend.

Saturday. I should have been working by now, but as I said, I have yet to receive a file from the HR. So I have to wait for it. Hay! I really hate this kind of situation. With a typhoon coming, I just stayed at home, continued reading the book my colleague, JJ, lent me a few weeks ago. First Love, a collection of short stories compiled by Faye Ilogon. This is the 3rd book I borrowed from JJ, the first two are Heartbreak by Faye Ilogon also and Catch Me a Firefly by Freda Jayme, both are collection of short stories about, oh well, looooove! I have also started Bob Ong's Bakit Baliktad Magbasa ng Libro ang mga Pilipino? Finally, I am reviving my fave hobby! I have a book in my hand, hot chocolate on the other, the sleeping hubby beside me, cold and cozy atmosphere. Just great!

I just spent the night watching TV.

Sunday. Terrible. Plain terrible. I have to work today. It rained harder and what the %*#)*!!! Walang kuryente. Bad trip of all bad trips. Talaga nga nman, when it rains, it pours! Literally and figuratively! Amidst rain and flood, Irvin went home to borrow Ate Sette's car. I can be anywhere as long as I can work. Irvin called to advise me that he will be picking me up, and the lights turned on the moment I put the phone down. I nearly cried (mababaw talaga ako). God thinks it's June Fools Day today, huh! Hehe! Haaay, some miracles do happen a few minutes just before you give up.

Irvin picked me up to work at their house. This is the 2nd weekend I have been working and I am hating this! Grrr!

Buti pa si Irvin, walang pasok bukas. Hikbi! Hikbi!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com