Monday, June 30, 2008

the weekend that was jun 28-29

It's a welcome-home-Sarah Saturday! Leng, Nes and I made effort to wake up early, and with Sarah's friend VJ, we fetched her at NAIA Terminal 2. Yipee! I really love the feeling of being at the arrival area. We then met Sarah and his boyfriend (Papa Dyorj), who obviously know so much about me. Thanks to Sarah, I need not introduce my crazy self. Hehehe!

We then went to MOA - Seattle's Best, walk walk walk, papasok sa isang boutique, lalabas din ng walang nabili, lunch at Mann Hann, walk walk walk ulit. Then, suddenly Sarah realizes she hasn't come home yet (Haha! Joke lang!). Chika galore on our way to Dasma. Sarah's parents do not have an idea of Sarah coming home that day so you can imagine the surprise in his father's eyes. Drama moment itoh!

We left Sarah in the comfort of her family and proceeded to SM where the hubby awaits.

Sunday. Today is Manny Pacquiao's fight against David Diaz. Being a Filipino, I did wish for him to win and make the Philippine flag wave proudly at Mandalay Bay.

I will be going to my SGV friend's daughter's baptism today. Against his will (because he will miss the Pacquiao-Diaz fight), Irvin still accompanied me to join my friends. We tuned in to an AM station where we can be updated with the boxing fight live. By the time we arrived at Lorna's place, we were already rejoicing because Manny won! Yahoo!

Anyway, some of my SGV colleagues were there and, of course, kamustahan galore! (What do you expect?) So happy to see Lorna and her daughter who is an almost exact replica of her hubby. Welcome to the Christian world, Angela!

Irvin dropped me off at Tanza Family Hospital to meet my high school friend Ivy. We went to Arvie's place as she is going to US this week, and who knows, we might not see each other again. Hahaha! Peace, Arvie! (She reads my posts.) I can't invite the tropa because it is very much evident that she does not want any visitors, and I just insisted that we meet. Anyway, there were lots of kainan, kulitan and tawanan. You can say we are hypocrites, hehe! Arvie's grandmother would always comment that it is good to see us so happy. "Ay nako, Nana, mas masaya po sana kung wala po si Arvie…" She would say we should always convene because we are having such good laughs together. "Actually po, lagi po kami nagkikita, hindi lang po namin sinasama 'yang apo 'nyo!" Hehe! These two friends of mine, after I set up this get together, are just so irritatingly sweet. They plotted a scheme against the poor me! They exchanged watches, and they also ate my shake-shake fries! Hay naku, makakita ka nga naman ng mga kaibigang ganyan…ang sarap iwanan! Hehehe! :P

Text from Arvie: hoy salamat s pagbcta! mhal n mhal nyo tlga ko. nagta2lo mga tao d2 kung cno mas mganda s inyo. ung tita ko mas naga2ndahan k ivy, lola ko k elay! tsk2..

Si Tita, bata pa malabo na mata. Buti pa si Lola!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com