Monday, June 16, 2008

the weekend that was jun 14-15

Saturday. Today is Tatay’s birthday. I heard he had been throwing grumpiness most of the week, according to Nanay. I came from Tanza were we slept the night before and Irvin dropped me to Rosario. Tanza did not went home for breakfast or for lunch, ay may toyo nga!

Knowing he would be please with some VIP treatment, Irvin and I looked for him and urged him to go home as early as possible. An hour passed and he was home.

“Tay, sa iba naman tayo ha? Wag na sa SM.”

He was irritated, furious and angry but he cannot do anything, Irvin got the steering wheel. We’d been travelling for 2 hours already and he was annoyed. “Kung alam ko lang dito nyo ako dadalhin, hindi ako sasama, kahit magkanda-galit galit pa kayo!” Hehe!

We reached RSM just in time for dinner, there wasn’t enough view because it was already dark. “Dapat pala maaga tayo!” Hehe, toyo talaga! We left, right after dinner, and the toyo was gone. He was talking the whole time.



Sunday. I don’t have so much to say about today. I worked most of the time. I also enjoyed playing with Kishie! Cute kid!

Monday na naman, tsk!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com