Monday, June 2, 2008

the weekend that was may 31-jun 1

Saturday. Inasmuch as I wanted to enjoy some more hours at bed, I had to get up to have my annual physical exam (APE) at RCBC. I met with my colleague, Marie, had our APE, had lunch (siyempre pa!) and returned to the office. I did a few office work while uploading our Ilocos pics to my Multiply account. Irvin picked me up and we dropped Marie at the MRT Buendia station.

We went to SM Bacoor to buy some grocery, then to Lotus Mall to buy (-secret-). We were home (in Tanza) by around 7 PM. As usual, movie marathon with Bryann - Rush Hour 2 and Bruce Almighty. We were laughing almost the whole time. Btw, they got a new household help, Ate Luz (Welcome po!). One good news, Bryann will be going to college this semester! (He stopped schooling three years ago so I'm kind of excited for him. Good luck, Bryann!)

I woke up early in Sunday morning, need to because we will be picking up Nanay and Tatay to chat with my Ate and to see her newborn.

We were already on our way to Cavite City when Irvin realized he forgot the key in Tanza, so we have to go back, before proceeding to Cavite City. Sulit naman ang byahe! In a few hours, we are already face to face with Ate, Norly, Lex, Payon and Lance. A big baby that is Lance! "Ate parang hindi ilang araw lang 'yang anak mo!" As expected, Tatay was teary eyed and Nanay was excited.

We went home to Rosario to prepare for a children's party Nanay, Irvin and I will be attending. Ate My's daughter, Yomie, is turning 7 and I am part of the program as the first of 7 Treasures (on behalf of Ate). I maintained my poise while holding a set of books containing an encyclopedia, a dictionary, an atlas, and I-can't-remember-what-else. I said my birthday greetings, had some chit-chat with Ate's friends, ate dinner and feasted on the fondue.

The party was nice, and I think Yomie, being a smart kid, deserves it. (Bad trip moment: low batt digicam!)

Beauty rest. :)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com